Monday, June 28, 2010

The visiting of the Bank of Federal Reserve

The visiting of the Bank of Federal Reserve
Nick Zhou Jiayu
This weekend, it is wonderful weekend, we visited the Bank of Federal Reserve.
It is a important trip for me, because my major is Risk Management and Insurance, it belongs to Business. This trip is very useful for me. It let me know much about the system of economy in Amreican , the relationship between governments and firms. And the work system of banks, what a role banks play in the society. The trip gives me great help, maybe it will help me to make contributions in my academic career. It is a valuable wealth in my life, I will cherish it and remember it. it will be a good memory.
All in all, it is really a wonderful trip, it let us to understand much knowlege that we do not know before, I will remember the trip and the useful things which I learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment