Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The 4th week

The only day that interesting in this week is Friday. Colorful Friday,meaningful Friday, sunny Friday. We had a trip along the freedom trail, we visited 12 places including the historic churches, schools and burial grounds. Although the warm sunshine made us feel hot and tired, we have not stopped our footstep. When we arrived a scenery spot, one of our classmates did a presentation to introduce there for us, what place I have prepared is the Old State House, the Declaration of Independence was read for Boston people from its balcony. I like the Park Street Church best, actually that is my first time visited a church, it is really similar to my impression from the television, sacred,mysterious and beautiful.


After the trip, I went to get my bank card and my friend Kiya stayed with me. Then we did some shopping around there, there are many shops and we bought a lot of things we like. Money flies, oh no. Kiya and I felt that day is the most fascinating day. Afterwards, we seemed lose our direction but unexpectedly arrived downtown and had the dinner in McDonald's.


What's more, we went to the gym this week. Usually we always passed it and saw some people did exercise in it, never entered. Because we think if we keep eating so much fried food, we must overweight when we back to China. It is the most terrible thing for girls, you know.The only way to keep fit is exercising. Running, riding and other sports can help us lose calories. Sweat is what we want to see. However, after the exercises, we went to the dinning hall and have the dinner, again.


Every weekends fly fast, during the sleeping, shopping, chatting and movie time. I expect tomorrow will be a nice sunny day!


1 comment: