Monday, June 21, 2010

The freedom Trail

Last Friday, we have a freedom trail, we visited some view spots of Boston, these view spots to measure up to cultural heritages of America. After the visiting, I have lots of reflections.
These view spots includes the Boston Common, Park Street Church, the Old South Meeting House and so on. Among these cultural heritages, the Boston Common gives me very deep impreesion." the Boston Common established in 1634, Boston Common is America's oldest public park. Puritan colonists purchased the land rights to the Common's 44 acres from first settler of the area." The history of the Boston Common is so long, the skin of the Boston Common is lined with age. when I saw it , it seems that I come back to the history. It identify the course of history, everyone who saw it should remember the Boston Common, it's really a good place for visiting!
By the way, the other places is also really good, they represent the cultural identity of America, I think it's a rewarding trip for me, I'm so glad to have this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment