Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The freedom trail

This weekend, I visited many places in Boston downtown, which all of the places have reflected the American history and spirit. All the places such as The Boston Common, Park Street Church and so on are attractive to me; especially the King Chapel and King's Chapel Burying Ground, in which the people played the music in the ancient time. It looks like a church and let me felt very hallow and stately.
The weather in Boston of this week is so hot, so it is a difficult thing to walk in the strret in such a hot day. But to my surprise, the weather in Boston is easily to change. Usually it was sunny, but after a moment the weather maybe turned to heavily rainy. Few days ago, I expereniced the strongest wind in Boston, which hardly can the people walk in the street conveniet and the unbrellas were almost been blowed down.
I hope this weekend will also funny.

1 comment:

  1. cool dude! looks like you are kinda enjoy the church and Christianity. why dont you go have a try and integrate into them.

    ReplyDelete