Monday, June 28, 2010

the Bank of Federal Reserve

This Friday’s weather was so hot. We went to the Bank of Federal Reserve and listened to a meaningful presentation. The Federal Reserve System includes 12 Federal Reserve Banks and the bank in Boston is one of the 12.After the presentation, we got a package of tatter money as souvenir, how I wish I can restore the money.
Through the presentation, I know that the main duties of the Federal Reserve are taking the monetary policy, protecting consumer's right, balancing the finance system and providing other credible service. Others, I cannot remember very clearly but know most of the bank.
Actually I feel the trip was boring although this is the special bank different from others, and I have to admit it was the meaningful trip.
This week will welcome the mid-term examination and I wish we could get a satisfied result.

No comments:

Post a Comment