Monday, June 21, 2010

the freedom trip

Last Friday, I had a freedom trip and visited many places and classical buildings. Through the trip, I realized a sense of mystery and antiquity. There are 4 places make me remain fresh in my memory.
First of all, Boston common is a very wonderful garden that locates in the center of Boston. Virtually, I heard the place several years ago. My friend in china, who went to the Boston common, said it was a fantastic park. There are many pigeons and squirrels around the park. To tell the truth, it is a good place to go for an outing.
Moreover, besides the park, Park Street Church is still tower aloft. It is a historical building in the nation. “This church is horror by supporting of women’s suffrage and anti-slavery. By the church’s architecture, human rights and social justice has been reflected.” (Park street church) All in all, it is a beautiful building.
In addition, Granary Burying Ground is a cemetery. In the center of the Boston, the cemetery is still peace. There are approximately 500 children buried around the ground. They might be heroes of this nation. My friend told me, the cemetery like a memorial park and many people will mourn them in a special day.
Finally, the trip was not finished, but we indeed had a great fun on the Friday.

1 comment: