Monday, June 28, 2010

The Federal Reserve

Actually, I think this is the most boring trip compared with others. The Federal Reserve leaves mysterious impression in my memory. However, I am disappointed when I see it. The name The Federal Reserve is absolutely more gorgeous than People’s Bank of China. On the contrary, the function of them is almost the same and the building of The Federal Reserve is less spectacular.
The Federal Reserve lacks affinity when ensure public security reprimands Anthony that do not take photo with him. I really desire to stay outside. Moreover, I also find some details which I think is a little bit affected. For instance, there is a signal written ‘No Smoking’ outside which is unnecessary and even a little bit strange in my opinion.
We get a presentation underground and it tells me that how the federal bank works. I doubt that only twelve branches can work efficiently in America which has large flow in economy, especially in California, which the bank needs to contain work from Alaska and Hawaii. The most attractive thing is that I find that the biggest par value of dollars is one hundred thousand but not one hundred. It stimulates me to earn more money because it is so attractive that only one piece can afford to my whole tuition.
It is hot that day, so I do not want to finish my freedom trail. I just finish this program with low mood.

1 comment:

  1. jake, ur blog 's so interesting ,and easy-understanding. After reading, i felt that i had a new understanding of Federal reserve bank

    ReplyDelete