Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The trip to Harvard University

Last Friday, I went to the trip to Harvard University. In my mind, going to Harvard University is one the biggest dream in my life. Because when I was very young, my mother had told me that if I can go to study in Harvard University one day, it means that I am a very talent person. Today, even though I am not studying in the Harvard and merely go to visit Harvard University, I think I can enjoy the situation which is the symbol of the best education among the world.

Harvard University (officially The President and Fellows of Harvard College) is a private Ivy League university located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Established in 1636 by the colonial Massachusetts legislature, Harvard is the first corporation chartered in the United States and oldest institution of higher learning in the United States. The university currently comprises ten separate academic units. Harvard has the largest financial endowment of any school in the world, standing at $26 billion as of September 2009. Harvard is consistently ranked as a leading academic institution in the world by numerous media and academic rankings.( Wekipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment