Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Harvard University

Last Friday, we visited Harvard University with a very hot weather. We walked around the campus with a guide. I do not remember her name, but I think she is a very kind girl. After the trip we took the photo. However, around the campus, dorm of students and fountain in front of the science center are most impressed on my mind.
Most obviously, the dorms of the students are old buildings on the campus near the library. There are mystical and ancient atmosphere around the dorms, because of the common bricks. It is a pity that we can not visit inside of the dorm. The fountain in front of the science center is a wonderful place. Many people have fun around the place. Some children were happy to play the water.
Nowadays, I recall the situation and feel joyful. After the trip, my friends and I walked around on the campus. It is an amazing trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment