Monday, July 5, 2010

Fireworks

The Independence Day is on July 4th, and this Sunday, I went to enjoy the fireworks. We did not know that the main place of fireworks performance was near a company which supported it. However, we were also satisfied with fireworks near Newbury Street. Someone told me that the fireworks would be started at eight p.m. I went there at 7.30 p.m. Unfortunately, we could not enter the island which is a best place to watch.
8 p.m. was coming. However, I found that it was not dark and just the dusk. I knew that I need to wait for a long time. The hope was lighted when I asked the police the starting time. He told me it was 9.15 p.m. I began to wait for so long. After that, I was disappointed about him, because after 9.15 p.m. there were no fireworks. I was near to crazy.
I could not watch the fireworks until 10.30 p.m. However, it just lasted thirty minutes. I watched some fireworks like hearts. A lot of people, including me, were so excited. The fireworks performed with the rhythm of music and we were also dancing. It was a fireworks show and also the concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment